What is Measurement Advisor?
A selection tool to find most applicable conductivity products and optimum installation position for blade consistency sensor. The tool provides also easy access to updated product documentation.
- Consistency tool helps you to select the correct device for situations with different parameters. By giving some parameters the tool will draw you a graph that visualizes the range of operation and give you information about installation.
- This tool has four steps. You can proceed to next step by clicking the 'continue' button or by clicking the links in navigation above.
- Start selection. At first you will give necessary parameters for the graph. The blue area of the graph shows the recommended range of operation for selected pulp and sensor type. The pink area shows the target flow and consistency.
- Mounting orientation. At the second step you will select the target sensor material and mounting orientation. You can click on the markings in the image or select from the dropdown list.
- Pipe requirements. At the third step the requirements for the pipe is provided. No input is required here.
- Summary. The final step is the summary. This will show your input, the graph and installation information. This page is print friendly and can be printed from your browser.
- At any time you can click the 'names' button to name your document or 'save' button to save your document. You can load a saved document by selecting it from the dropdown list (where it says 'Save as new' at first). 'Clear' button will clear your input and you can start over. 'Delete' button will delete the selected document.
- Why should I register?
- Registration is needed for later use of your saved documents. Valmet Automation does not collect the registration information for any later use. After you have registered and logged in you can save documents for later use. Your current application data will be restored after registration.
- Conductivitiy tool helps you to get updated documentation for Valmet devices. By selecting from the given groupings you will eventually end up to relevant documents. Click the document thumbnail to open the document in a new browser window.
- Documents are displayed in a hierarchy tree. You can click the branches of tree to get the related documents. Documents are displayed as thumbnails at right (or at bottom in small devices). You can see the list of translations of the document by clicking the 'lang' button at the top left corner of a thumbnail. The default language is english as you click the thumbnail.
- Dilution calculator calculates the values in gray boxes based on your input values. At any time you can open up unit conversion tool by clicking the 'units' button. You can clear input values and start over by clicking the 'clear' button.
- With this widget you can convert units to another. By selecting first the quantity you are provided a related list of units of the quantity. You can select the unit of the source value and the unit of the target value. As you type to the source value box the target value is calculated to the disabled gray box. You can interchange the target and source by clicking the button in the middle of target and source.